Saturday, August 30, 2014

Meet Kamri

Hi friends, I am Kamri.


I am a wife, sister, friend, and an adoptive mom to a gorgeous three-year-old boy. Many people say that they chose adoption to grow their families, but I like to think that adoption chose us. We spent seven years in the adventure of infertility before one amazing woman found us and decided to place her baby in our family. We are grateful every single day for that decision, and we love her and her family so much. We are currently working on adding another child to our family through adoption. Fingers crossed!

I am an advocate for higher education because I am an English teacher for Weber State University and Brigham Young University-Idaho. I love helping and teaching and watching people grow through education. Students find so much confidence during the semester as they learn how to express themselves through writing. It's amazing.

I love to read, write poetry, play volleyball, have fun with my little boy, and travel. I haven't been very many places yet, but we are slowly putting pins in the map.

I have learned that life requires a lot of faith, blind faith at that. We are and will be tested until we break. And then in faith we are built back up again.


No comments:

Post a Comment