Thursday, August 14, 2014

Getting to know us

We are women who share one common thing, we are mothers.  I wanted to take a minute to introduce these women and how I personally know each of them.

Michelle
She is an English teacher extraordinaire.  I've known her since I was in 6th grade (I think).  Her daughter and I were on the same soccer team and best of friends through Jr high.  She has super awesome sewing skills and is a grandma to the most adorable little boys.  She has so much experience and love to share with others, it is truly amazing.

Rouè Anne
Rouè Anne is my much smaller, much blonder version of myself.  We get along so well.  Seriously, our hearts are just like one in the same. She has so much love and passion to share and I'm excited for her to share it with so many.

Chelsie

Please note that 90% of my wardrobe comes from Chelsie's business.  My husband dreads the days I say "I need to run to Chelsie's house".  She is an amazing mother to 2 boys an such an inspiration to me.  In the short time that I have known her she has been such a light in my life.  I'm so excited for her to share her journey with all of you.

Amanda
Oh the talents in this woman. She truly is inspiring.  As a mother of LOTS of kids she has an ability to care for the home and children it leaves me in awe daily. She has awesome skills in the kitchen and is continually serving others.  We have only recently become friends and I have been blessed and inspired by each time we have gotten together.

Jan

I believe everyone should have a "Jan" in their life.  She is one of those people that I know I can turn to and will receive no judgement but sound, loving, kind advice.  She has quickly wiggled her way into my life and heart and I couldn't be happier.  She is such a strong, independent, amazing woman.  I'm excited for her insight and perspective to be shared with so many.

Camie
 

I have known Camie what seems like my entire life. While she and I aren't the same age we grew up in the same neighborhood and went to church together.  Over the past few years I have watched as she has raised a small hoard of adorable children. She has done hard things with grace, and courage.

Lexie

 Well first reason she is awesome is because she is my cousin. That is great news, right! She is also a wife of a husband who works out of town 3 weeks out of every month. She is a strong momma who has some super awesome painting skills and is a work out holic.

Shannon
This lady right here is truly one of a kind. She has been through a lot in her life and has a testimony to match the trials she has endured.  She has a way of shining a light in your life when you think it isn't possible. She is an inspiration and amazing example.

Martina
First know she has seen me through some of my darkest hours. She is a light and beacon to all she comes in contact with. She has shown me time and time again the love, light, and faith will always conquer all.  She is a home schooling momma with tons of great insight into education.

Lily

This wonderful momma has only just recently touched my life just a few weeks ago and has had such a huge impact. Lily is a fit mother and is continually encouraging and inspiring other mother to be the same. I am so looking forward to the insight she is going to share with us.

Jennie

This is a woman of strength, determination, creativity, love, passion, and so many other things.  I am so grateful that she came into my life when she did.  She probably doesn't know the way she's touched it but I am SO blessed to know her, and you will be too.

Katelyn
THATS ME! Why did I create this crazy blog with so many other mothers? Because we need to unite. We need to learn from each other. We need to protect our babies, friends, and family through the example and life of others. Over the past few months my life has been touched by women lifting my soul.  I want to do the same.

That is a brief run down. Over the next few weeks were going to be spot lighting each awesome mamma. Keep looking forward to the awesomeness that is to come!

1 comment:

  1. You're inspiring Katelyn! Thanks for putting this together :)! Excited to hear more from you and your friends!

    ReplyDelete