Thursday, August 14, 2014

Meet Katelyn

I want to introduce myself to all of you.  HELLO!  I'm Katelyn, the crazy brains behind this blog.  


I am a spunky, feisty, loving, giving, passionate, determined mother of 2 amazing boys (1 through adoption). I am also blessed to be the birth mother to the most beautiful little girl and the step mother to an adorable little princess as well.  My passions include all things ReAl Salt Lake, holistic healing, essential oils, good food (healthy or otherwise), crafting, expanding my gospel knowledge (I am LDS), Montana, and spending time with my family.  I am the youngest, and only girl.  I have three older brothers who taught me early in life that I needed to be tough.  I have lived in the same zip code for 24 out of 26 years of my life and love the city I was raised in.  

I am excited for the journey that is my life and excited to share the joys, trials, triumphs, and everything in between.

Over the past few months I've developed a new mantra that has gotten me through many dark moments.  It's something that my sister-in-law Mary told me when I was faced with a very difficult decision.  I still recite this in my head every morning as a reminder that I can do whatever I am faced with.


-Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment