Sunday, August 17, 2014

Meet Roué Anne

Hello!  My name is Roué Anne

I used to describe myself as positive, petite and punctual...but then I became a mom and now I am just petite and I try to be positive at least once daily.  I am blessed to be a mother of 4 boys (hopefully one day there will be a girl thrown into the mix).

My oldest 2 boys are my angels and only lived on this earth for a short while.  My youngest 2 are what keeps me going every day and came to us through the miracle of adoption.   A little basic info about me is: I have been married to my hot hubby for 10 years.

I've moved over 30 times in my life.  I love the desert, swimming, acupuncture, crafting, scrapbooking, softball, BYU football, Netflix, planning parties, dirty diet coke, reading, sleeping in and family road trips.  I am a medical assistant who dreams of becoming an RN.

If I could live anywhere it would be in California.  And of course, I am obsessed with all things Hello Kitty!  Life has not gone according to my plan but that's ok, it all seems to work out in the end.  I would be lost if I didn't have my faith in my Savior Jesus Christ.  For I've learned that through Him...All Things Are Possible!

-Roué Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment