Saturday, August 23, 2014

Meet Camie

Hi my name is Camie.
 Here's a little bit about me.  I've lived in Layton most my life.  I grew up loving softball, dance, and cheer leading.  I served an LDS mission in Italy.  I teach Sunday school to 14 year olds, which is so much fun.  My husband and I have been married 10 years.  We have 5 children...4 boys and 1 girl.  Their ages are 6, 4 (twins), 2 and 4 months.  We struggled a bit to get pregnant.  We tried for a year and after taking fertility drugs for 4 months, I got pregnant with my first son.  I got pregnant with twins (2,3) my first month of fertility drugs.  Then, surprise surprise, I got pregnant with my 4th son with no fertility drugs.  I guess my body figured out how to make babies.  I love my kids.  I don't know what I would do without them.  I especially love that I finally got a girl!
So life with 5 kids 6 and under keeps me pretty busy.  I also work as a dental hygienist 2 days a week.  The one thing I do for myself is run.  I love it.  It's a way to stay in shape and a way to have a little "me" time.  I'm training for my second marathon.  I love taking pictures.  If I had more time I would take a photography class and learn more about editing pictures.  I don't cook very well but I love to make birthday cakes for my kids.  The thing I enjoy most is spending time with my family, whether it be on vacation or just at home.  I love watching my kids learn and grow physically, mentally, and spiritually.  

Being a working mom with 5 kids can get a little tiring and stressful at times.  I try not to let little things get to me.  I try to live by this motto:
I would describe myself as a pretty positive person.  Lots of stressful things happen in life but most the time we can choose how we want to react.  I'm excited to share more about my experiences and thoughts about being a mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment